Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JUNE. 2 UPDATE

ALOHA

Another radical update from you friendly, worldly, YWAMer, Jonathan.
I have had an "interesting" few weeks, not only because of my DTS, but other life decisions that have been made.
At times I have felt completely surrounded with the Holy Spirit, but at other times, I have felt alone. This could be an attack from the enemy, i'm not sure. But as of now, i'm desiring and searching for God's heart, and He shows up time and time again. Last week it was "spiritual gifts" week. We had a speaker named Amy, who is a staff of the Kona campus, and her story of the some of the spiritual experiences she has had, most of you may have only seen in movies, or read about.
We had a few times to pray and ask the Lord to give us a spiritual gift, (tongues, healing, prophecy, etc.), and I havn't received any gifts (that i know of), yet.
I'm still praying as to what God wants for me, and patiently waiting for HIS TIMING.

I have about 3 weeks left here in Kona, before I head to Capetown South Africa until Sept. 18, which i will be flying back to Ontario. I'm praying, and also asking you to pray for me, as to what God would have me do after my time with the photogenX DTS. There are a LOT of opportunities to work with South African PhotogenX team, so that's something to pray about.
I also have my outreach fees due this week. I KNOW God has called me here, I have seen that confirmed in many ways. But at this point i do NOT have the $3500 to be able to go to South Africa. Right now the Cnd. dollar is STRONG, so if you feel God asking you to partner with me, then this would be a great time. You can mail any support to my parents house:

17 Uplands Dr.
Brantford, On.
N3R6H5

Or you can email money transfer using this email. jonnygphotography@yahoo.ca


Thanks for reading and continuing to support me as my friends and family. I'm truly blessed by my friends here, there, and everywhere I go.

I have sent a few packages to BC and Ontario containing prayer books and a Sex + money book, so please read them, and pray for these in-justices around the world and even in our own Countries and Cities.

PLEASE email me, i would LOVE to hear about your lives and what's happening back home. I miss you all very much!!!!

LOVE and PEACE in JESUS' name

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment