Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Leaving for South Africa...

Well, the time has come. I'm flying out to Capetown on Thursday @ 12:30!!! Time flies!!! I always felt like my time here was going "slow" (but in a good way), but this last month has flown by. Without a doubt God is moving. He has plans for us, He has a vision to see this world changed and I want to be a part of that change.
I would truly appreciate your prayers. If you could specifically pray for unity within my team, unity within the team going to Central America, for us to be obediant to what God would have us do, for safety, for provision, and favour with the locals.
I will be able to check my email from time to time, so please keep contacting me, and i will email back whenever i can.
Thank you, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I could not have gone without God first of all, but secondly without your support!! Thank you for listening to the Lord and being faithful servants.

Your bother in Christ

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment