Friday, May 15, 2009

THIS WEEK...

This week has been PIVOTAL for me. We had three New Zealand'ers come and "teach" us this week, but it wasn't just teaching. They lead us in musical worship (which i got to be a part of, playing drums all week), they lead us in prayer and also in prophecy. I was encouraged time after time to be more bold. Being a Canadian, i think we as a country, are passive people. That's not always a bad thing, but God calls ALL of His people to be BOLD. I need to be bold, i want to be bold, I AM GOING TO BE BOLD!!! A few of the speakers that have visited our class have told me God is raising me up to be a leader, a TRUE MAN of God. If you know me at all, I serve, I do things in the background, helping others. This was hard for me to hear, because that adds a lot of pressure. But with God, and all of his power, his will build me up and stand beside me in victory!!!


Isaiah: 54

10 For the mountains may move
and the hills disappear,
but even then my faithful love for you will remain.
My covenant of blessing will never be broken,”
says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

11 “O storm-battered city,
troubled and desolate!
I will rebuild you with precious jewels
and make your foundations from lapis lazuli.
12 I will make your towers of sparkling rubies,
your gates of shining gems,
and your walls of precious stones.
13 I will teach all your children,
and they will enjoy great peace.
14 You will be secure under a government that is just and fair.
Your enemies will stay far away.
You will live in peace,
and terror will not come near.
15 If any nation comes to fight you,
it is not because I sent them.
Whoever attacks you will go down in defeat.

16 “I have created the blacksmith
who fans the coals beneath the forge
and makes the weapons of destruction.
And I have created the armies that destroy.
17 But in that coming day
no weapon turned against you will succeed.
You will silence every voice
raised up to accuse you.
These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord;
their vindication will come from me.
I, the Lord, have spoken!

This was a verse given to me, that one of our teachers got from God. I don't fully understand what it's trying to say, but MY GOD, it's powerful!!!

JON OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment