Thursday, October 29, 2009

GONE baby GONE!!!

"I'm leaving on a jet, I don't know what I'll be back again"
Do you hate to see me go?

I leave TOMORROW (Friday Oct.30) for my LONG journey back to South Africa.
It's a bitter sweet feeling, re-connecting with friends and family here, missing my country, my home and now leaving again.

In this short season that I have been here, God has been teaching me about many many things.


Patience
Reliance on HIM
Trust
Resting in HIM (as this time at home has had it's ups and downs)

I can say with complete confidence that even though I felt "lost" being home, that God has purpose for me here. Speaking at youth group, church, school, and ENDLESS cups of coffee with great friends.

I am
TRULY
BLESSED!!!

You are my friends, family, ohana, my LIFE. Thank you for being a part of Gods work on this earth.

I'm going to be using THIS email (jonnygphotography@gmail.com) from now on, since yahoo is being lame and won't let me send mass emails.

I also have a blog which you can read:
http://thepursuitofchrist.blogspot.com/

I also have a facebook group which you can search:
"Jon's pursuit of Christ"

I'll be updating as often as possible while I'm in South Africa, but I also NEED to hear about what's happening in your lives. So please email me as much as you can and I'll be sure you respond.

Jonathan, to the, Grime

No comments:

Post a Comment