Monday, October 5, 2009

God is a provider...

Over and over again,
I can never complain,
I am blessed beyond words,
Taken care of step by step,
Walking in humility daily,
For God has His hand in my life,
Guiding me,
Fathering me.

I can't explain how I feel, the emotions, the comfort of what it's like to be in our Fathers arms.

After being home for about a week, I've had an over-whelming response and interest in my life. Sometimes I wondered if I lived this life I talk about these past few months. But it was me, God reminds me each and every new day that I am with Him, was with Him and will always be with Him.

Without explaining too much via email, God has once again blown me away with his provision.

I'm getting that much closer to my goal of returning to South Africa. I'm so very close to paying for my plane ticket, just a little bit more and I'm set.

I can't thank all of you enough for not only believing in me, but listening and trusting God. That means more to me that any dollar amount. TRULY!!

I would REALLY love to meet with as many of you one-on-one as I can, so if you want to, PLEASE email me back, call me (519-752-5513), facebook, pigeon messanger, letter, WHATEVER, just let me know if you can/want to hear about my trip. But also, I am eager to hear about how God has been working in your lives. Don't hesitate to make plans with me. I'l be contact as many of you individually as I can.

Please keep me in your prayers about some part time/temp work while I am home, just so I can make a bit of extra money to help cover my expenses, and for my trip back.

Your friend in Christ

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment