Sunday, October 11, 2009

Canadian Thanksgiving....

It's not just a day, or a weekend that I am thankful, so just because it's stereotypical of me to give thanks today, so I will.

THANK YOU

for

LIFE
LOVE
GODS GRACE
CANADA
YOU
FREEDOM
CHEESE BURGERS
MUSIC
ART
PHOTOGRAPHY
POETRY
TURKEY
CRANBERRY SAUCE IN A CAN
STUFFING
FAMILY
FRIENDS
YOUR MOM

Thank you one and all.

Since being home I've been reading through Acts. I'm not quite finished, but Gods been speaking to me through this day to day. Living as a vessel of Gods love, whether it's here, Vancouver, Hawaii, South Africa, Russia, where ever.

My mission in life is to speak truth and love just as God loves. So speak truth no matter what. Standing up for truth in each and every moment in life. Living sacrificially in my daily walk and humbling myself.

Even though it's only been 2.5 weeks since being back, God has provided for me to go back to South Africa. I'll be booking my flight this week to leave the first week of Nov. If I havn't seen/talked to you yet, i'm sorry. I'm trying to see as many family and friends as I can. If you would like to see me, please email/message me back and set up a time to go out for coffee. I have a lot of free time, especially for coffee and great conversation.=)

If there is anything you need/want prayer for, please let me know. I would love to be praying for you. (i'm keeping a prayer book now so I don't forget)

your THANKFUL Canadian friend

Jonathan

ps. gobble gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment