Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back in South Africa

I've made it safe.

8 seperate flights,
3 countries,
60 hours of traveling,
6 in air movies,
6 single serve meals,
I've arrived.

Still jet lagged and not sure what time zone my body is actually on at the moment, feels nothing but right to be back in the place God has called me to serve.

My regular email is not working at the moment due to SLOW South African internet. If you are receiving this message, please pass it along to anyone you think would be interested in hearing i'm safe and sound.

Thank you.

I'm heading to Namibia on Sunday, and will be back on Sat. Please pray for safety for the 20 hour bus ride, and that me, Layne and Jaylene will be a blessing to the people there.

I won't be able to check my email all week, but write me if you can and I'll be sure to write back as soon as I'm back.

Thank you for being a part of my journey.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment