Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the end. of the beginning

A mix of emotion this week as my DTS is coming to an end.

I've been blessed by friends (I call them family now) here in South Africa and in Kona, Hawaii, more than I can ever describe in words.

Love
Does
Exist

Gods love has been persistent and abounding.
God has been faithful.
God has been gracious.
God pours down joy in my life.

Love
Faith
Grace
Joy

These are all his characteristics.
They are WHO GOD IS.

I've met God in the many corners I have crawled into.
I've met God in the massive fields I have ran in.

God is always waiting for me around each and every corner.

My faithful journey with the Creator is never going to end, but this season is coming to end just as another season of faithfulness is about to begin.

As I have stated before in other updates, I not 100% sure what journey I'm going to step into next, but I know God is right beside each step of the way.

I'll be home in Ontario on the 24th of Sept. and I am really stoked to connect with you my friends and family.
Be able to swap stories, share life together, live out God's love with each person we come in contact with.

Some things I need prayer for as I transition back home.

1. Continued growth in Gods word
2. A clear vision of the Lords will for my life
3. Financial backing for the next season of my life


There's a few more, but those are the main 3 that have been on my heart and mind.

If you want to ask any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer your emails.

I'll be sending one more email before I leave South Africa with more details about my next step, so please keep me in your prayers this week as I seek God's word for direction.

your
loving
caring
friend


Jonathan J. Grime

No comments:

Post a Comment